ASK Management Consultants is a business consultancy and accounting firm located in Multan, Pakistan. At ASK Management Consultants we primarily support other businesses in finding the most cost-effective and strategically coherent fit for their growth, by exploring the growing possibilities offered by advancements in business thinking and technology. We believe that embracing modern business thinking and technology are the only constants that can guarantee the survival and growth of businesses in the future.
We are a registered practice with the Institute of Cost & Management Accountants of Pakistan “ICMAP”, Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales “ICAEW” and Association of Chartered Certified Accountants UK “ACCA”.
Our core philosophy can be described in two words “Delivering Promises”. We take a much larger and serious view of the promises we make. Our promise of being honest and ethical in our dealing, our promise that we have the technical skill and resources to accomplish our proposal, our promise that the performance benchmark agreed will be achieved or even exceeded, our promise of timely delivery, our promise that the service provided would be at a most competitive cost and our promise that no hidden costs would be charged later. We strive to deliver our promises.
We are so confident in our service quality, that we offer free initial consultancy/assessment (usually restricted to 2 hours) to all potential clients. We do not attach any strings to this service.
Managing Director – Mr. Aamer Sikandar is a well-experienced and qualified professional. He is an associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, an Associate Member of the Institute of Cost & Management Accountants of Pakistan, a fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (UK), and a Certified Fraud Examiner (USA). He also attended advanced audit training and forensic conference in France.
Mr. Aamer has over fifteen years of audit and accounts experience gained in Gulf, Pakistan, and West Africa. He received his initial training in audit and accounts from Deloitte Pakistan. He later served as a consultant for a local importer, Audit Director in UAE, and KSA offices of a French chartered accountancy firm and Group Chief Financial Officer with an owner-managed business group in Ghana. He has also performed various assignments in KSA.
Mr. Aamer also has over thirteen years of managerial experience. He accumulated this experience while serving in an office with the Government of Pakistan. His areas of expertise are general management, team leading, change management, and training.
Mr. Aamer has vast experience in audit and accounts of large engineering contracts, media planning buying and production agencies, Insurance sector, Banking sector, investment funds, Food & Beverage industry, SME trading business, pay per click solutions, large scale printing, luxury items trading, FMCG and service providers. Mr. Aamer has been actively involved in fraud investigation services and the training of auditors.
Mr. Jawad Ahmad is a Certified Financial Consultant from Canada. He has over 19 years of experience providing audit services. He is a “goto expert” for the engineering, SME, and services sectors. He also has vast experience in internal audit, risk management, and business advisory services.
We speak the language of the following industries:
- Engineering, Procurement, Construction Contractors
- Power generation, grid stations and high voltage transmission
- Transport – rail, trams, metro
- Specialised construction i.e. airports, theme parks
- Fire and hazard projects
- Oil and gas sector
- FMCG import, distributors and traders
- Luxury goods import, distributors and traders
- Commodities import, distributors and traders
- Chemicals and petrochemicals import, distributors and traders
- Electronics import, distributors and traders
- General trading
- Online trading
- Agri produce trading
- Non-financial Services
- Medical service providers
- Medical insurance intermediaries
- Media planning, buying and production firms
- Software houses
- Pay per click solution providers
- Restaurants and hotels
- Courier and logistic companies
- Consultancy firms
- Architects and Interior decorators
- Market research firms
- Security services providers
- Maritime offshore support services provider
- Identity services providers
- Online travel and holiday service providers
- Educational institutes
- Textile and related industries
- Glass manufacturers
- Large scale printing
- Furniture manufacturers
- Oil and ghee mills
- Sugar manufacturers
- Cement manufacturers
- Secured identity products manufacturers
- Financial Services
- Insurance (Property & Casualty Sector)
- Investment and Real Estate Funds
- Currency exchange
- Online currency trading (algorithm based and non-algorithm based)
- Private equity firms
- Government – Defence and security